Saturday, March 3, 2012

Interior Designer Meme- What Society Thinks I Do, What my Mom Thinks I Do, What I Think I Do, What I Really Do....The Facebook Phenomenon

In a sheer moment of blissful procrastination, my curiosity got the best of me.  I have seen these meme boards spread through the virtual Facebook world, and have often chuckled as I learned how my friends and family feel about their chosen professions.  It got me thinking.... what would an interior designer meme look like?

  
As suspected, I got a good laugh out of this.  If I had created this myself I would have added a high pair of Louboutins to the "What I think I Do" section.  One day I will learn that having a meeting in a  construction site should not involve high heels.  

True to form this meme makes me proud and makes me so grateful to be a part of a design profession  that is full of professional, creative, hard working, talented, and intelligent individuals.  

9 comments: