Friday, April 19, 2013

Legends of La Cienega 2013 at the La Cienega Design Quarter- Cole Barnett Interiors Will be Attending!

I am signed up and ready to go!  I will be attending the Wednesday night Gala as well as the keynote speakers, lunches, and cocktail hours on both Thursday and Friday.

This will be my first year going and I can. not. wait.

Want to register?  Here is a link to the website.  Hope to see you there! :)


Here is some information that I took off of the event website.

TIME CAPSULE:
THE PAST, PRESENT
AND FUTURE OF DESIGN

May 9 - May 10, 2013
with a gala on Wednesday, May 8

Mark your calendars for the 5th anniversary of LEGENDS, a three-day design event that has drawn more than 10,000 designers, media and design enthusiasts from around the world. Today, LEGENDS is a prominent fixture on the national design event calendar. A fusion of art, fashion, design and culture, LEGENDS provides unique combination of education and entertainment for those who appreciate design.

I will be taking lots of photographs and blogging about the event!  Anything you want me to scope out?  Leave me a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment